In compliance with the regulatory provisions contained in Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that this website makes use of data storage and retrieval devices in the equipment and terminals of users visiting the website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your device or terminal (PC, tablet, mobile…) with information about navigation or use of web content. These files that are downloaded to the user’s computer allow the companies that use them to identify the users or the computers from where they access the website, to know how they navigate and user preferences in order to improve their navigation and, in certain cases, to undertake advertising actions.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different extremes to take into account in order to differentiate the variety of cookies that a website can use. Generically, we can make the following distinctions
Depending on the ownership of the cookies, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: these are those that are downloaded to the device of the user visiting the website from a computer or domain managed by the responsible for the website that motivates the download.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are downloaded to the device of the user visiting a website, but in this case the management of these cookies is not the responsibility of the website visited, but by another entity that treats this type of data on behalf of the responsible for the website.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie, they can be classified into:
- Technical Cookies (strictly necessary): are those that allow the user to navigate within the website and the use of the different options or services that have to manage the website. Its purpose will be to provide a service to the user, through functionalities such as identifying the user to facilitate access to restricted areas of the website; remembering elements of a charge (shopping cart, for example); selecting the language of the website as well as adapting the appearance of the website depending on the browser used by the user, among others. These cookies are exempt from the obligation to collect the user’s consent prior to downloading them as long as their purpose is strictly technical. In this way technical cookies will be downloaded by default when the user accesses the website.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service and platform with certain features that can differentiate your browsing experience from that of other users depending on the configuration and customization options that can give the website. Again, these cookies are exempt from the obligation to collect the user’s consent prior to downloading them as long as their purpose is strictly for the purpose of processing the personalized information that the user collects when browsing the website when this functionality is provided. Therefore, once the customization actions have been performed, these cookies are downloaded by default on the user’s computer.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users, the sections visited on the platform, as well as how the user interacts within it to analyze and statistically measure the use made by users of the different functionalities of the website. Its purpose is to know the behavior of users within the website for the purpose of introducing improvements in order to facilitate the navigation of these. These are not exempted from the obligation to collect the user’s consent, they will be required to accept them once they have been informed of a use by the owner of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits on other websites. They allow to develop a specific user profile in order to display personalized advertising in case the publisher of the website has included advertising on its website either by itself or through collaboration with third parties. These are not exempted from the obligation to collect the user’s consent, therefore, they will be required to accept once they have been informed of their use by the owner of the website.
How to disable Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Third Party Cookies
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and web usage.
- Google Analytics: Its cookies (_ga, _gat or __utma) allow to count how many times a user visits a website, how, when and from where he/she does it.
- Google: Its cookies (NID or CONSENT) allow you to customize how you see ads outside of Google or store information such as your preferred language when displaying search results. In any case, here you can find more information about the types of cookies used by Google in its multiple services.